How To Do Pink Gradient Nails With Heart Design
Est. $66+ / Mani
Est. $5 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Paint a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip finger at an angle into color powder of choice. Here we are using NA-15.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Carefully paint a second coat of Step 2 and immediately dip at an angle into color acrylic of choice, then use a fluffy brush to sweep off excess powder.
- Using Step 2 Base, carefully paint the arches of a heart towards the lower middle of the nail and immediately dip the tip of finger at an angle into a darker color powder of choice. Here we are using PA-01.
- Apply Step 2 Base, creating another heart towards the tip of the nails and immediately dip into the darkest color powder of choice. Here we are using NE-15.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Carefully paint the entire nail with Step 2 Base and immediately dip into Base & Finish to seal the nail. Tap finger of excess powder.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff and shape nails to your desired shape.
- Wash hands or use a lint free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
- Paint a coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Paint a second coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Create heart nails with dip powder in a pretty pink gradient design. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!