Glow in the Dark Nails | Electric Sky Cloud Design
Est. $100+ / Mani
Est. $4 / Mani
Halloween nails just got a glow up.
These glow in the dark nails transform from a subtle cloud nail art in the light ☁, to an electric night sky in the dark. 🌃
The secret is using glow in the dark dip powder. And the technique for creating the cloud shapes is easy - even for beginning dippers!
It's the perfect Halloween nail design if you're looking for something more creative than the usual black & orange.
Make sure you thoroughly prep nails to ensure adhesion & long-lasting wear! Push back cuticles, create a rough texture on the nail plate by filing, and sanitize thoroughly.
You will need the following:
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Paint a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip finger into GW-04.
- Tap finger to rid of loose powder; accidentally got too close to the cuticle? Use our cuticle pusher to help clean up your edges!
PRO TIP: Play around with different colors! (We especially love our Glow collection!)
- Repeat once or twice for more coverage.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Dab a small amount of Step 2 Base onto foil. Then use a stylus or toothpick to dot onto nail in cloud shape.
- Pour GW05 over nail immediately.
- Repeat to create more cloud shapes.
- Paint a thin layer of Step 2 Base and dip immediately into Base & Finish powder.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden. Then buff & shape nails to your desired finish.
- Wash hands or use a lint free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
- Paint a coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Paint a second coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Get your glow on and enjoy your ⚡🌩️ electric sky mani 🌩️⚡