Easy Multicolor Mani Tutorial: Different Color French Tips
Est. $53+ / Mani
Est. $8 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond and allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base to the entire nail. Immediately dip fingernail into Base & Finish powder.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Tap finger to remove loose powder. Then use a fluffy brush to sweep off excess powder.
- Apply a second coat of Step 2 Base to the entire nail.
- Carefully dip the tip of the nail into color powder. Here we’re using PA01. Tap finger to remove loose powder & immediately dip the rest of the nail into Base & Finish powder.
Get free tutorials every week!
Sign up for fresh nail inspo & exclusive discounts delivered right to your inbox!
- Tap finger to remove loose powder. Then use a fluffy brush to sweep off excess powder. Repeat for more coverage.
- Apply another thin coat of Step 2 Base to the entire nail. Immediately dip fingernail into Base & Finish powder.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Apply Step 3 Activator to the entire nail. Allow a few minutes for dip blend to harden.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- File and buff nails to achieve desired nail shape & smoothness.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer to the entire nail. Allow it to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator to the entire nail. Allow it to dry for 5 full minutes.
PRO TIP: f you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Use a lint-free wipe to remove excess activator from the nail surface.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer in thin, quick strokes. Allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a final coat of Step 4 Sealer to the entire nail. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to completely dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 consecutive coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Different color French tips are a new twist on the classic style! These summery shades perfectly compliment any outfit or activity.
THE BEST WAY TO START DIPPING
PICK YOUR FAVORITE COLORS AND GET ALL THE LIQUIDS YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN DIP MANIS THAT LAST 2+ WEEKS WITHOUT CHIPPING! BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE HERE!