Today’s fall happy hour calls for Espresso Martinis! 🍸 And although the only thing espresso martinis & classic martinis have in common is the glass they’re poured in, they’re just as easy to make, & dare we say tastier? In true Happy Hour spirit (pun intended), we’ve also got a limited time promotion with a curated dip powder palette inspired by the delicious drink.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. coffee liqueur (kahlua is readily available at most stores but use whichever coffee liqueur you prefer)
- 1 oz. espresso (freshly brewed or cold brew concentrate)
- 1/2 oz. of simple syrup
- Cocktail shaker
Here’s how to make it:
- Brew your espresso shot & let it cool completely. If the coffee is hot, it will melt your ice & result in a watered-down flavor. If you opted for cold brew concentrate, simply measure out an ounce of it.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, along with the cooled coffee, kahlua (or coffee liqueur of choice), simple syrup, & vodka.
- Shake vigorously until enough foam has formed & quickly strain into a martini glass. When straining it, be sure to do it rapidly so the lovely foam ends up on top. Note that if you used cold brew concentrate you more than likely will not get any foam to form.
- Top with 1-3 coffee beans for decoration & enjoy!
Give your nails the same level of attention as your cocktail with a Happy Hour promotion. We’ve curated a discounted bundle of 3 powders inspired by an Espresso Martini. For a limited time, get all three shades: NA32, NA33, and GL02 for 20% OFF!
Use code ESPRESSO
(Offer ends at 11:59PM PT, 11/09/23)
- NA32 is a decadent cocoa shade reminds us of a sparkly espresso martini
- NA33 is a warm embrace for your nails, this shade offers a cozy nude that’s an autumn must-have
- GL02 is a milk chocolate brown that’s been dusted in cinnamon sugar glitter
So, grab your friends, pour up some espresso martinis, give yourself a DipWell mani, & enjoy this festive fall pairing. Cheers to a refreshing happy hour!