It's here! The ultimate beauty gift guide you'll need for your holiday shopping.
Whether you're shopping for yourself or somebody else, we got everything covered: nail, makeup, hair, skincare, and more—with all products featured costing no more than $100.
Ready, get set, shop for beauty gift sets!
1. Beauty sets for the dip mani devotees
Reminder: We’re celebrating “Thanksdipping Week at DipWell”, and you get free shipping on all orders until Monday. No minimum purchase required. Plus, watch out for the Deal of the Day for more discounts!
For a gift that's sure to be a treat, choose any of our bestselling French dip nail powder kits. Both kits include dipping nail liquids, dip powders, 100/180 Grit File, Fine 240 Grit Buffer, and wooden cuticle pusher.
And let's not forget about post-mani care.
- You can save with Caudalie's Moisturizing Hand and Nail Cream Trio for $15 (antioxidant-rich, moisturizing hand creams).
- Or splurge with L'Occitane's At-home Manicure Set for $67 (Shea Butter Hand Cream, Shea Butter One-Minute Hand Scrub, Shea Butter Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil).
But here’s a hint:
If you want an all-DipWell set for your dipping session and post-mani care, we’re launching something you’ll love TOMORROW!
It comes in a cool dispenser that’ll let you apply the cuticle oil precisely. The quick-drying and non-greasy formula helps you rehydrate your cuticles and hands at the end of your dip mani.
2. Makeup gift guide for the makeup junkies
$24, Urban Decay
Not only are you saving $25 for either of these beauty sets, but you'll also have the peace of mind knowing that they're cruelty-free and never, ever tested on animals.
- Stoned Vibes Major Gems Makeup Set (limited-edition 3-piece set featuring the Stoned Vibes Mini Eyeshadow Palette and two long-lasting Urban Decay eye essentials)
- Hall of Fame Set (set of four Urban Decay fan favorites: Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, Vice Lipstick in Bad Blood, and a travel-size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray)
$39.50 - $42.50, M.A.C.
Although the iconic Ruby Woo lipstick isn't part of these beauty gift sets, there's a lot to love with these limited edition holiday kits that come with a specially designed, metallic pouch.
- Wow-factor Eye Kit (copper or bronze shades that include extra dimension eye shadow, technakohl liner, and in extreme dimension 3D black lash mascara)
- Firewerk It Lip Kit (berry or blush shades that include a lip pencil, lipstick, and lipglass)
- Firelit Face Kit (an extra dimension skinfinish in champagne shades, and a 143s brush)
M.A.C., Wow-Factor Eye Kit
$40 - $42, Glossier
No beauty gift guide will be complete without this cult-favorite brand. And their sets of daily makeup staples include the famous Boy Brow that had a 10,000-person waiting list at some point. Score!
- The Makeup Set (includes Boy Brow grooming pomade, Cloud Paint seamless cheek color, Lash Slick film form mascara)
- Boy Brow + Balm Dotcom + Futuredew (includes brow groomer + balm + oil-serum hybrid)
$50, Yves Saint Laurent
If the main reason you're buying this gift set is because of the limited-edition kiss case, we can't blame yah. It looks so darn cute and giftable indeed.
- Mini Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Set (exclusive set of four mini, bestselling Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks)
$65, Anastasia Beverly Hills
With these makeup vaults, you get a free collectible case for all your Anastasia Beverly Hills favorite beauty products.
- Jackie Aina Palette Vault (includes Eye Primer Deluxe Sample, Jackie Aina Palette, Liquid Liner, Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara)
- Sultry Eyeshadow Palette Vault (includes Eye Primer Deluxe Sample, Sultry Eyeshadow Palette, Liquid Liner, Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara)
Benefit has tons of options for every budget—from $15 to $50 beauty sets, all wrapped and ready to gift. But if you feel like splurging, here's the best option for you.
- Mini Superstar Wardrobe Set (This collection includes an entire wardrobe of travel-sized beauty essentials for brows, cheeks, eyes & lashes.)
3. Beauty gift sets for the hair-obsessed
$29, Living Proof
A 5-piece silicone detox kit for healthier hair.
- Perfect hair Day™ Silicone Detox Kit (available at Sephora for only $22)
- Full Silicone Detox Kit
- No Frizz Silicone Detox Kit
- Restore Silicone Detox Kit (available at Sephora for only $22)
Living Proof, Restore Silicone Detox Kit
$44, Shu Uemura
A three-step hair care regimen to maintain color vibrancy, tame frizz, and nourish hair overnight.
$48 - $50, Amika
New York-inspired hair care products that include the limited edition amika holiday tin.
- Blonde in the big apple blonde wash + care set
- High rise hair volume wash + care set
- Triple threat bestselling styling set
$59, Christopher Robins
Your detox treatment for a purified scalp and re-mineralized hair.
Everything you need to repair, rebuild, strengthen, hydrate, and eliminate frizz this holiday season.
Olaplex, Holiday Hair Fix It
$64 - $66, Moroccanoil
Each 3-piece hair care set comes with a free Moroccanoil Treatment and a travel bag.
4. Beauty sets for the skincare superfans
Skin-drying winter is coming, and these beauty gift sets help skin remain looking fabulous all throughout the harsh weather ahead.
$20 - 49, Kiehl's
- Hydration Starter Kit (Ultra Facial Cleanser and Ultra Facial Cream for a 2-step skincare routine)
- Facial Favorites For All (includes Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash, Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner, Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask, and Ultra Facial Cream; available at Sephora for only $36.99)
$25, First Aid Beauty
- All That FAB (5-piece limited edition set of FAB skincare essentials that help promote a smooth, radiant, hydrated complexion)
- Skin Superstars (limited-edition set of five FAB faves—including 3 full-sized products—that cleanse, hydrate, and prime)
$52, Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Skincare Sundae 4-piece Hydrating Skincare and Beauty Essentials Set (skin-smoothing set featuring a full-size moisturizer and lip oil plus a travel-size blurring primer and glycolic mask)
- The Starter Ritual Set (Option 1: Nourishing for normal to dry skin, Option 2: Pore-perfecting for Normal to Oily Skin, Option 3: Ultra-Hydrating for Dry Skin, Option 4: Soothing for sensitive skin)
$72, Drunk Elephant
- Good + Ready Kit (includes C- Firma™ Day Serum, Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream, Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30, B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum, Lippe Balm)
Drunk Elephant, Good + Ready Kit
$93 - $95, Sunday Riley
- Wake Up With Me (morning routine kit with vitamin C, turmeric, and caffeine to visibly brighten dark spots and banish the look of dark circles)
- Go To Bed With Me (night routine kit to address visible signs of aging with renewing retinoids, exfoliating lactic acid, and hydrating hyaluronic acid)
5. Advent calendar for the woman who wants everything
This is the way to go if you want the best of everything from all the beauty categories. One beauty item a day before Christmas? Yes, please! Here are the top five advent calendars that are still available as of this writing. Hurry because they sell out fast!
- Sephora Collection Wild Wishes Advent Calendar - $45
- Clarins 12-Day Advent Calendar - $60
- Macy's 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar - $69.30
- ASOS Face + Body 24 Day Holiday Calendar - $99
- bareMinerals 24 Days of Clean Beauty Advent Calendar - $99
And there you have the best gifts for beauty junkies! Keep this Black Friday beauty holiday gift guide handy as you enter the virtual doors of online shops. Better yet, start shopping today to avoid the deluge of Black Friday online shoppers that sometimes cause websites to crash. (A lot of shops are giving early access to their promos anyway.)Let us know if you have more "beauty gift ideas for her" that we should not miss. Share it with us at DipWell's Dipper Club or tag us on Instagram @dipwellnails and use our official hashtag #DoYouDipWell.