The Reverse Sealer Method for Shiny Nails
Est. $40+ / Mani
Est. $5 / Mani
Achieving a glossy finish on your dip powder nails can be a challenge. That’s why we introduced a user-friendly way to get that shine: The Reverse Sealer Method. Incorporate it into your dip nail routine and you’ll never look back. Trust!
PRO TIP: Dip into the dip powder shade of your choice, activate & buff as usual. NA22 is used in this tutorial.
- Once nails have been dipped, activated, and buffed, use a lint-free wipe soaked in alcohol to thoroughly cleanse the nails of any filing debris
PRO TIP: Pay attention to any crevices along the cuticle.
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer in thin, quick strokes
- Allow it to dry for 1-2 minutes
- Apply a coat of Step 3 Activator
- Allow 5 full minutes for Activator to dry before going on to the next step
- Wipe down nails with a dry lint-free wipe to remove any excess Activator that may or may not be visible to the naked eye
- Paint on another thin layer of Step 4 Sealer
- Allow 1-2 minutes for nails to fully dry
- Apply one final thin coat of Step 4 Sealer
- Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to fully dry
PRO TIP: Don’t forget to seal the free edge!
- Finish off your mani with a dose of nourishing Cuticle Drops for happy, hydrated cuticles
- Rub into all fingertips
PRO TIP: Keep in mind a little goes a long way!
- Once you try the RSM you'll never look back!