French Tips, Neon Style! Update Your French Mani With Neon Dip Powder
Est. $43+ / Mani
Est.$4 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond on the entire nail, including the cuticle line. Allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip finger into Base & Finish powder.
PRO TIP: Make sure to stir all your powders prior to dipping for a smooth application!
- Starting at the cuticle end and working toward the free edge, apply Step 2 Base to the nail, leaving a smile line for the French tip. Immediately dip finger into NA-23.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied. If this happens, use the pointed end of our Jelly Pusher to clean up your edges.
- Repeat for more coverage. If the Step 2 coat is too thick near the nail tip, run the brush away from it to thin it out.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow a few minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff and shape the edge of the hardened NA-23 to create the foundation for a clean smile line. Here we are using a 100/180 grit file.
- After stirring your dip powder well, carefully apply Step 2 Base to the French tip and immediately dip finger into color powder NE-16.
- Tap finger to remove loose powder and use a fluffy brush to remove excess powder. Repeat for more coverage.
- Apply Step 3 Activator, making sure to cover the french tip. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to harden.
- Buff and file nails to desired shape & smoothness. Here we are using a 100/180 grit file and a 180/280 grit foam buffer.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe nails clean of any filing debris.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator to the entire nail. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a second, and final, coat of Step 4 Sealer and let nails fully dry for 3-5 minutes.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Almond nails get a twist with neon French tips. We love this look with almond-shaped nails!
THE BEST WAY TO START DIPPING
PICK YOUR FAVORITE COLORS AND GET ALL THE LIQUIDS YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN DIP MANIS THAT LAST 2+ WEEKS WITHOUT CHIPPING! BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE HERE!