How to Remove Your [Invisible] Cuticles… and Stop Lifting Before it Starts
- Whether you're prepping your nails for a manicure or you're practicing self care, removing the invisible cuticle is essential!
- We will be using the pusher end of our Cuticle Jelly Pusher & the 100 grit side of our buffer.
- We start our cuticle care routine using our Jelly Pusher. Push the cuticles back using the jelly side of the Jelly Pusher.
- Once cuticles have been pushed back, identify the invisible cuticle. It’s typically small, white, & sticky.
- Using a 100 grit file, carefully buff off any invisible cuticle. Be sure to only roughen the cuticle end and avoid filing the natural nail as much as possible.
PRO TIP: Use the rounded side of the file to better reach the grooves of the cuticle.
- Use a fluffy brush to sweep away any filing debris.
- After dusting nails off, use a lint-free wipe to clean the nail with alcohol.
- Apply just one drop of Cuticle Oil (A little goes a long way!) and massage on the cuticle area on all fingers.
PRO TIP: Hold off on the Cuticle Drops if you’re about to start applying a dip manicure. Instead, apply Cuticle Drops once you have completed your set to prevent your dip mani from lifting.
- Removing the invisible cuticle allows for better adhesion on manicures & prevents premature lifting!