Milky White Marble Nails: Easy Nail Art with Milky White Dip Powder
Est. $66+ / Mani
Est. $4 / Mani
Make sure you thoroughly prep nails to ensure adhesion & long-lasting wear! Push back cuticles, create a rough texture on the nail plate by filing, and sanitize thoroughly.
You will need the following:
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond and allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base to the entire nail and immediately dip the nail into Base & Finish powder.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied. If this happens, use the pointed end of our Jelly Pusher to clean up your edges.
- Remember to stir all your powders thoroughly before use!
- Carefully apply a second coat of Step 2 Base to the entire nail, and immediately dip the nail into MK-01.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Line the bottom of a shallow container with Base & Finish powder. Add small scoops of MK-01 and French White. Use a pointy or flat tool to give the mixture a gentle swirl.
- Apply a coat of Step 2 Base to the entire nail, and carefully lay finger flat over the powder. Tap finger to remove loose powder.
- Using a pointy tool, or a toothpick, clean the area between the dip nail and cuticles from any excess dip powder before it dries. Sweep off any excess powder with a fluffy brush.
- Apply another coat of Step 2 Base and dip finger into Base & Finish powder. Tap finger to remove loose powder, and use a fluffy brush to sweep off any excess powder.
- Apply Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff & shape nails to your desired shape and smoothness.
- Wash hands or use a lint-free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator, and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: If you live in a humid climate, you may need to increase your dry time.
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a final coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow nails to fully dry for 3-5 minutes.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Milky white nails get the stone treatment with this white and clear marble nail art. Swirls of milky white dip powder are easy with this nail design tutorial!