Glitter Ombre Gold Tip Nails For Christmas
Est. $90+ / Mani
Est. $5 / Mani
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely.
- Apply a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip tip of finger at an angle into color powder of choice. Here we are using NA23.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Repeat for more coverage.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Carefully apply a coat of Step 2 Base. Then, using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, dip into your glitter of choice. Here we are using GL-12.
- Carefully tap some GL12 onto the nail tip, then follow with pouring Base & Finish on the rest of the nail.
- Apply another coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip the entire nail into Base & Finish powder. Tap to remove loose powder and dust off excess powder with a fluffy brush.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow 3-5 minutes for powder to harden.
- Buff and shape nails to your desired shape and finish.
- Wash hands or use a lint free nail wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a coat of Step 4 Sealer in quick thin strokes without overlapping and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a second coat of Step 4 Sealer on the entire nail and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Add a bit off sparkle to your holiday mani with this glitter ombre!