How to Remove Your Dip Nail Mani
est. $5-10 / Mani
est. $1-3 / Mani
Easily take off your dip powder nails at home with the Super Safe Foil-wrap Soak-off Method.
Once nails have been wrapped by foil with cotton saturated in acetone, apply indirect heat by wrapping a hot towel around your hands. This technique will help speed up the removal process.
- Buff the top layer of each nail with a coarse nail file evenly and thoroughly.
- Buff until there is a thin layer of product left over on the nail.
PRO TIP: Be mindful not to over-buff to the natural nail.
- Prepare aluminum foil squares big enough to wrap each nail with a cotton ball.
- Soak cotton balls in pure acetone or nail remover alternatives. For best results, we recommend using anything with 100% pure acetone.
- Place soaked cotton ball on each nail and secure in place by wrapping aluminum foil around the nails.
- Without disrupting the foil wrap, wait 15-20 minutes for nails to soak
- In a twisting motion, gently remove foil wraps.
PRO TIP: Gently apply pressure & twist foil wrap to remove the product from the nail surface
- Gently use a file or cuticle pusher to remove additional residue.
PRO TIP: If after the initial 15-20 minutes the nail product does not come off, soak nails for an extra five minutes.
Thank you for reading our 'How-to'! Now that you know how to remove dip nail products safely, here's a promo code for 10% off to get you some more!
- SAFELYDIP0519 -
Exclusions Apply | Not Valid on Kits