How to Do Multicolor Marble Nails with This Dip Powder Design
Est. $70+ / Mani
Est. $7 / Mani
Get gorgeous marbled nails with our step-by-step tutorial on how to get multicolor marble nails with your acrylic dip powders.
Make sure you thoroughly prep nails to ensure adhesion & long-lasting wear! Push back cuticles, create a rough texture on the nail plate by filing, and sanitize thoroughly.
You will need the following:
- Apply a thin coat of Step 1 Bond. Allow it to dry completely
- Pour Midnight Pink into a separate container. Scoop French White, PA07, and NA 04 and place it sporadically in the container with Midnight Pink.
- Using a orange stick or any clean utensil with a sharp point, swirl color powders to create a marble design.
- Paint a thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately place fingernail upside down into powder, tapping finger to rid of loose powder.
PRO TIP: Avoid getting the product onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever Base is applied.
- Refill container with more color acrylic to create another layer of marble.
- Paint a second coat of Step 2 Base and immediately place fingernail upside down into powder.
- Repeat until desired thickness.
PRO TIP: Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Simply switch them between Brush Softener for easy cleaning & workability.
- Paint another thin coat of Step 2 Base and immediately dip fingernail into Base & Finish Powder to seal the colors.
- Apply Step 3 Activator and allow 3-5 minutes for powder to harden.
- A\Buff and shape nails to your desired shape and finish.
- Wash hands or use a lint free wipe saturated in alcohol to wipe the nails clean.
PRO TIP: Make sure nails are completely dry before moving to the next step!
- Apply a second coat of Step 3 Activator. Allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply Step 4 Sealer in thin quick strokes and allow 2-3 minutes for nails to dry.
- Apply a second coat of Step 4 Sealer and allow 3-5 minutes for nails to dry.
PRO TIP: Don't apply more than 2 coats of Sealer as this will prevent even drying & may result in a gummy mani.
- Looking for a way to refresh your mani? This subtle marble might be up your alley.